The New Old Boys’ Club TweetUp #1
You’re invited to the first inaugural New Old Boys’ Club if you:
1. Need an alternative to a golf course for any reason (feel free to post why in the comments section).
2. Enjoy cigars and wine (or other libations).
3. Recognize that “one of the guys” doesn’t have to mean “guys” literally.
4. Want to relax and meet some people you may feel like you know (because of Twitter) or might want to get to know (in “reality”).
5. Don’t like large gatherings where people try to sell you crap or where people squeal. Also, you do not squeal. (Nod to a certain person who shall not be named unless he so desires.)
This one will be on September 1 September 8 at 5p at Magnum’s in Phoenix – 731 E Union Hills Dr Suite B-10. (Thank you @vettieroe and @andrewkfromaz for the tip). More about this place on Facebook for people who dig that sort of thing.
Feel free to post below if you’re coming. Invite whoever you want, however you want. Here’s a short link for email, etc.: http://tinyurl.com/37rysm2
My pledge to you: I will organize a New Old Boys’ Club gathering once a quarter somewhere that fulfills item #2 above, probably Magnum’s again if we like it. You can always keep up-to-date with happenings by following me or checking the hashtag #newoldboysclub. Otherwise, see ya when I see ya.