Creative Partnering Engagements
What are Creative PartneringTM Engagements?
Creative Partnering™ Engagements are customized client “working sessions” that produce action aligned with vision, goals, and values. The possibilities are limitless, as are the situations in which we work with entrepreneurial-minded leaders–whether intrapreneurs or business leaders. Essentially, Creative Partnering Engagement clients reach out to us when they:
- Find themselves trying to do too much on their own–and not accomplishing enough
- Need a personalized counterbalance to group coaching programs or a more effective implementation strategy as a complement to their other efforts
- Face a new challenge and see only few solutions–or perhaps no way out (We call this “Idea Drought”)
- Have too many ideas and not enough discernment (We call this “Idea Fog”)
- Need creative ideas or solutions and are coming up empty on their own (Also part of “Idea Drought”)
- Over-analyze ideas and solutions resulting in non-action and wasted time
- Procrastinate a decision or action because they can’t see all the potential steps–or the first step to take
- Want to bring an idea to life and need help refining, testing, and launching it
- Are too close to their idea and can’t see/plan for any risks to mediate or pivots needed (We call this “Idea Attachment” or “Idea Euphoria” )
- Have had lots of “cheerleaders” for their idea and they need a BS-meter
- Have had lots of “naysayers” regarding their idea and they need a fair assessment
- Need to step up their game with respect to profitability or productivity
Creative Partnering Engagements allow you to breakthrough to action–with outside perspective, non-judgment, trial and error, and a lot of out-of-the-box options! Together, you’ll go farther, faster toward execution or solution. As a Creativity Conduit, I roll up my sleeves, bring a ton of creative energy to support you, and partner with you for optimal results.
Want to learn more about what creative partnering means? Sign up to receive our emails.