B2B Partner Marketing
As a skilled and strategic marketer within a channel enterprise, you sometimes need to leverage external resources to launch, promote, or accelerate your B2B Partner Marketing programs. TDZ Creative Partners allows you to extend your productivity and capabilities–and ultimately meet your goals–by developing compelling, branded content that you can roll out to partners. As strategists ourselves, we are also able to provide input when B2B partner marketing content deliverable needs are not 100% clear or when you need to come up with the right mix of content to achieve sales enablement, create partner adoption/momentum, launch a product or program, or solve communications problems (or participation barriers) in the channel.
We produce content and materials for Field Marketing Managers, Channel Program Managers, Channel Marketing and Content Managers, and Product Managers to:
- Launch new partnerships, creating awareness throughout the VAR/partner organization
- Launch new products to channel partners, giving them the sales enablement materials and/or client-facing content needed for success
- Create training around partner programs and tools, ensuring proper onboarding for new partners and efficiency for existing ones
- Promote a program within an organization and provide tools to incentivize sales, increasing participation and revenue from a particular partner
- Promote and support partner conferences and events
- Respond to specific partner needs, solidifying the relationship and supporting their marketing efforts
- Populate or manage Partner Relationship Management (PRM) platforms, such as Allbound, or partner portals
B2B Partner Marketing Deliverables
Examples of our partner marketing deliverables for enterprise clients include:
- Videos for partner onboarding/training and product launch
- Logos for partner programs/initiatives
- Partner success and client case studies
- Print and promotional materials (e.g., folders, datasheets, signage, posters, banners)
- Email campaigns, landing pages, and microsites
- Spiff templates for partners
- Apps for events or programs
- One-pagers and infographics
- Blog and social posts
Any of these can be leveraged at the tactical or campaign level, but our emphasis is always on developing long-term relationships as an extension of our clients’ marketing teams. Clients can trust us when project needs arise because we know their business and programs, have access to their systems, know their brand standards, produce on tight turnarounds when necessary, and maintain a high threshold for quality work.
Ready to develop that relationship? We invite you to tell us about your needs.