Meta-Blogging: 21 Unwritten Marketing-Related Blog Posts
I should be blogging more frequently, I admit. Really, lack of time shouldn’t be an excuse for any of us.
Mostly, I think there’s so much that needs to be said to the SMB market about marketing. That realization led me to this post, which is actually a list of blog post topics I’d like to write about. I may be cutting corners but, hey, it’s a new post. Let me know if any of these strike your fancy and maybe I’ll get to work on some real blogging . . .
Marketing-Related Blog Posts Titles and Ideas
- Product Development: The Missing Link
- Process: A Service Differentiator
- How Marketing Compares to Pushing Drugs
- Why Your Marketing Tasks Fail (or are at least ineffective)
- You Don’t Know, Because You Don’t Track
- Marketing’s Role in a Knowledge Economy OR Marketing Is
Knowledge Work: Invest Accordingly
- You’re Too Busy to Succeed: Here’s Why OR Tactics Keep You
Too Busy to Succeed
- Marketing: Part Science, Part Art, but Whole Hearted
- Stop Trying to Solve Your Communications Problem
- Misdiagnose Marketing Issues . . . and Misuse Funds
- Don’t Underestimate the Work Required
- If You Don’t Invest in Your Company, Who Will?
- Ease on Down the Road . . . to Marketing Failure
- What You Need to Make Smart Marketing Decisions
- You Don’t Need Marketing, You Need Sales
- Learning to Love Marketing Strategy
- Unconscious in the Ocean: When Businesses Ignore Their Markets
- If You Really Want to Improve, Stop Following Others
- Brand-Based Decision-Making
- Internal Marketing’s Blind Spots: Value, Logic, and Competition
- Born Yesterday: Where Today’s Marketers Come From
You Might Also Like . . .