B2B Partner Marketing
As a skilled and strategic marketer within a channel enterprise, you can only do so much. Sometimes it makes sense to leverage external resources to launch, promote, or accelerate your B2B Partner Marketing programs.
TDZ Creative Partners exists to extend your productivity and capabilities–and ultimately meet your goals–by developing compelling, branded content that you can roll out to partners. As strategists ourselves, we are also able to provide input when B2B partner marketing content deliverable needs are not 100% clear or when you need to come up with the right mix of content to achieve sales enablement, create partner adoption/momentum, launch a product or program, or solve communications problems (or participation barriers) in the channel.
We produce content and materials for Field Marketing Managers, Channel Program Managers, Channel Marketing and Content Managers, and Product Managers to:
- Create awareness throughout the VAR/partner organizations
- Provide the sales enablement materials and/or client-facing content needed for success
- Ensure proper onboarding for new partners and engagement for existing ones
We also assist in managing Partner Relationship Management (PRM) platforms, such as Allbound, or partner portals.
B2B Partner Marketing Deliverables
The types of partner marketing content we deliver to clients include:
- Videos for partner onboarding/training and product launch
- Logos for partner programs/initiatives
- Partner success and client case studies
- Print and promotional materials (e.g., folders, datasheets, signage, posters, banners)
- Email campaigns, landing pages, and microsites
- Spiff templates for partners
- Apps for events or programs
- One-pagers and infographics
- Blog and social posts
- Tradeshow booth graphics and promotional items
Whether you need a one-off asset or a suite of assets for a campaign, we are determined to meet your needs–always with an emphasis on developing a long-term relationship as an extension of your team. Our clients trust us when project needs arise because we know their business and programs, have access to their systems, know their brand standards, produce deliverables quickly, and maintain a high threshold for quality work.
What Clients Are Saying . . .
“Very happy with the videos and we’ve used them across mediums–digital campaigns, trade shows, . . . I [also] appreciate your active listening and coming up with innovative ideas. Our conversations have always been productive and [resulted in] learning for me.” —Marketing Program Manager
“I have a great experience working with you guys. I was trying to think about what you could do (better) but you’re so supportive and proactive and helpful and quick and high quality and everyone is so responsive and helpful. Can’t think of anything. . . . I try to root for you (within the enterprise) whenever possible.” –Channel Marketing Specialist
Ready to develop that relationship? We invite you to tell us about your needs.
[inbound_forms id=”2762″ name=”B2B-Fun”]